Are you tired of juggling multiple remote controls while trying to enjoy your favorite shows on your Naxa TV?
- What are GE universal remote codes for a Naxa TV?
- List of GE universal remote codes for Naxa TV
- How to program a GE universal remote control with a Naxa TV with codes
- What should I do if none of the GE remote codes work with my Naxa TV?
- How to Program a General Electric Universal Remote with a Naxa TV Without Codes
- How do I find the code for my Naxa TV?
- Why is my GE universal remote not working with my Naxa TV?
Thankfully, there’s a solution that can streamline your TV experience and bring convenience to your fingertips.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the world of GE universal remote codes specifically designed for Naxa TVs.
What are GE universal remote codes for a Naxa TV?
GE universal remote codes for a Naxa TV are the numerical values that can be programmed into a GE universal remote control to control an Olevia brand television.
Each electronic device, including TVs, has a unique set of remote control codes assigned to it by its manufacturer.
These codes enable the remote control to send the correct signals to the device, such as changing channels, adjusting volume, or powering the device on or off.
GE universal remote codes for a Naxa TV are a series of numbers that have been determined by GE to work with Olevia televisions.
By programming these codes into a GE universal remote, users can control their Naxa TV using the remote’s buttons and functions.
It is worth noting that different models of Naxa TVs may have different remote codes, so it’s important to find the correct code that corresponds to the specific model of your Naxa TV.
List of GE universal remote codes for Naxa TV
4 digit CL6 codes
- 1421, 2141
4 digit CL5 codes
- 1421, 2141
4 digit CL4 codes
- 1421, 2141
4 digit CL3 codes
- 1421, 2141
How to program a GE universal remote control with a Naxa TV with codes
Your GE universal remote control contains thousands of device codes for the latest audio and video equipment.
So you would need to locate the code listed for your specific device that came with your remote control. We’ve listed GE universal remote control codes for Naxa TVs above in this post.
Programming a GE Universal Remote with codes using Direct Code Entry
The “Direct Code Entry“ technique is useful for those who are familiar with the device’s codes and want to program a GE universal remote control with it.
Check the GE universal remote codes for your Naxa TV listed above, then use these detailed instructions to program it.
- Step 1: Find the code list (CL3, CL4, CL5, or CL6) for the TV.
- Step 2: Manually switch on the TV and turn off any other devices placed near it.
- Step 3: Press and hold down the “Setup Button” until the red light on the remote control turns on and remains on.
- Step 4: Once the red LED is on, release the “Setup Button.”
- Step 5: Press and release the TV button.
- Step 6: After pressing the TV button, the red light on the remote will blink once and remain on.
- Step 7: Next, use the number buttons on the remote to enter the first four digit remote control codes for your device.
- Step 8: Test the device to see if the GE remote is fully functional and that the TV responds properly.
- Step 9: If the remote’s buttons don’t operate the device, return to “Step 3” above and try again using the next code for that device.
GE universal remote Direct Code Entry programming method
What should I do if none of the GE remote codes work with my Naxa TV?
If the codes above don’t work with your Naxa TV, there’s another method to program your Ge universal remote control with the TV.
It is called the Auto Code search method. Don’t worry, it’s rather simple, and we have explained the step by step process below.
How to Program a General Electric Universal Remote with a Naxa TV Without Codes
For those who don’t know the universal remote codes of their Naxa TV or who can’t find the right code, the “Auto Code Search” method is practical.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for programming your GE universal remote without knowing its codes.
Programming a GE Universal Remote to a Naxa TV without codes using the Auto Code Search method
- Step 1: Manually switch on the TV and turn off any other devices placed near it.
- Step 2: Press and hold the “Setup Button” until the red indicator light turns on.
- Step 3: Once the red indicator light turns on, release the “Setup Button.”
- Step 4: To program a TV, press and release the TV button.
- Step 5: After pressing the button for the device you wish to control, the red light on the remote will blink once and remain on.
- Step 6: Point your remote at the device, then press and release the power button to start the code search.
- Step 7: The red indicator light will start flashing while it searches.
- Step 8: If a compatible code is found, your device will turn off, and the red indicator light on the GE remote control will stop flashing and remain on.
- Step 9: If the red LED indicator stops flashing without your TV turning off, simply repeat the process from “Step 4” above.
- Step 10: Once your device turns off, manually turn it back on.
- Step 11: Point your General Electric universal remote at the device again and press and release the Volume Up Button.
- Step 12: After pressing the “Volume Up Button,” the red indicator light will blink once and remain on.
- Step 13: At this stage, if a compatible code is found, your device should turn off again.
- Step 14: If the device doesn’t turn off after pressing the “Volume Up Button,” simply continue to press and release the volume up button.
- Step 15: Once your device turns off, that means your remote now has the compatible code.
- Step 16: To store this code in your remote, simply press the same device button that you pressed in “Step 4” above. In this example, we will press the TV button since we are programming the remote control with a TV.
- Step 17: Now turn on your device using the GE remote and test all its buttons to make sure your remote is fully functional with this device.
- Step 18: If the GE remote is not fully functional with your device, simply return to “Step 2” to repeat the process and find a better code.
GE universal remote Auto Code Search programming method
How do I find the code for my Naxa TV?
You may check the list of codes listed above in this post or visit this link to check more codes if the ones here don’t work.
Why is my GE universal remote not working with my Naxa TV?
There are a few reasons why your GE universal remote might not be working with your Sceptre TV.
The remote is not in the correct mode
Make sure that the remote is in the correct mode for your TV. To do this, press and hold the mode button on the remote until the indicator light starts to flash.
The remote is not programmed correctly
If you have programmed the remote correctly and it is still not working, try using the auto code search feature as explained above.
The remote is not compatible with your TV
Some GE universal remotes are not compatible with all TVs. If you have tried all of the above and the remote is still not working, it is possible that your remote is not compatible with your TV.
In this case, you will need to purchase a different universal remote that is compatible with your TV.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting your GE universal remote:
- Make sure that the batteries in the remote are fresh.
- Try pointing the remote directly at the TV.
- Make sure that there are no obstacles between the remote and the TV.
- Try moving the remote closer to the TV.
- Try changing the batteries in the remote.
- Try programming the remote again.
- If you are still having trouble, contact the GE customer service department for assistance.
- Occasionally, a specific code might enable some functionalities but not all. Try programming the remote control with a different code from the provided Code list. Consult the Direct Code Entry section.
- The remote control may not be capable of operating all functionalities of your device, or the button names might differ from those on your original remotes.
- Select the appropriate device on the remote control for the desired control; TV for television and CBL for the cable box.
- Attempt to program the remote control using a different code. Refer to the Direct Code Entry section
- Try resetting the remote.
GE universal remote codes specifically designed for Naxa TVs can streamline your control and make it easier to navigate.
By programming the GE universal remote with the corresponding codes for your Naxa TV, you can effectively control various functions such as changing channels, adjusting volume, and powering the TV on or off.
It’s important to note that different models of Naxa TVs may have different remote codes, so finding the correct code for your specific model is crucial.
If the provided GE remote codes don’t work for your Naxa TV, there are alternative methods, such as the Auto Code Search method, that can be used to program your GE universal remote without knowing the specific codes.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate, We Earn From Qualifying Purchases