To open the task manager on Windows 10. Just Right-click on the taskbar and click “Task Manager”. But in Windows 11, Microsoft had decided to change things. So, here are 3 easy ways to open the Task Manager on Windows 11.
Open Task Manager from the windows start button
- Right-click on the Start button to open the menu settings.
- Or type Win+X to access the start menu settings.
- Then click on “Task Manager” in the start menu options.
Open Task Manager using Windows 11 Keyboard Shortcuts
You can open task manager on windows 11 by using the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Type Ctrl+Shift+Esc to launch the Task manager immediately.
- Alternatively, type Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- This option will take you to a black lock screen.
- From here click the task manager amongst the available options.
How to Open Task Manager on Windows 11 Using search
The search icon on the Windows 11 Taskbar is ideal for searching any files, folders, options, or settings. Including the “Task Manager Setting”.
- Click the search bar and type “Task Manager”.
- Then, click Task Manager and you are done.
If you use that task manager a lot, then I recommend you pin it to the Taskbar. So that it will always just be 1 click away from you. But Pinning a shortcut to the taskbar has also changed a lot in windows 11. So, here’s the link to a post where I explain how to pin a Windows 11 app to the Taskbar.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate, We Earn From Qualifying Purchases