When your iPhone 14 eventually degrades to the point of needing a replacement (after about 2 years), expect it to cost AED 385 (United Arab Emirates Dirham) for Apple to service it out of warranty in the UAE.
- What's the cost of replacing the iPhone 14 battery in the UAE?
- All iPhone battery replacement costs in the UAE
- What’s the battery replacement cost for iPhones with battery care?
- List of iPhones eligible for a battery replacement in the UAE in 2023
- Why do iPhone batteries need to be replaced?
- Do I need to replace the battery or the entire iPhone?
- Why is my iPhone 14 battery dying/draining so fast?
- How do I keep my iPhone 14 battery health at 100?
- Can iPhone 14 battery health go back to 100?
- How long will the iPhone 14 battery last?
- Can I replace my iPhone 14 battery myself?
- Does Apple replace iPhone 14 batteries in-store?
- Can Apple replace an iPhone 14 battery on the same day?
- How long does it take to replace an iPhone 14 battery replaced?
- How to get service for your iPhone 14 battery replacement?
- Is Apple still offering a free battery iPhone 14 replacement?
- How do you know if your iPhone 14 needs a new battery?
- How long do iPhone batteries last?
- Is it worth changing the iPhone 14 battery?
- What is bad battery health on iPhone 14?
- How long does 85% battery health last?
- How do I keep my iPhone battery healthy?
- Does overcharging an iPhone 14 battery damage it?
- Does the iPhone 14 warranty cover the battery?
- How often should I charge my iPhone 14?
- Is it okay to charge an iPhone 14 overnight?
- Does the iPhone 14 always-on display drain the battery?
- How long does iPhone 14 take to charge?
Updated Prices for the iPhone 14 Series in the UAE
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (128 GB) – Deep Purple MQ9T3AA/A
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (256 GB) – Deep Purple MQ9X3AA/A
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (512 GB) – Deep Purple MQAM3AA/A
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (1 TB) – Deep Purple MQC53AA/A
What’s the cost of replacing the iPhone 14 battery in the UAE?
Below are the estimated iPhone 14 battery replacement costs (in United Arab Emirates Dirham) at Apple-authorized service centers in the UAE. These prices are for iPhones that don’t have Apple Care+ plans.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max has an estimated battery replacement cost of AED 385
- iPhone 14 Pro has an estimated battery replacement cost of AED 385
- iPhone 14 Plus has an estimated battery replacement cost of AED 385
- iPhone 14 has an estimated battery replacement cost of AED 385
Note that the prices above are just estimated. Apple must still inspect your product when it arrives for service, and confirm the service charges.
Any damage to your iPhone that would prevent the replacement of the battery, including a cracked screen, will need to be resolved before the battery is replaced. There may be a cost associated with the repair in some cases.
This iPhone 14 Pro Max Magsafe Clear Case has good ratings and a mind-blowing deal!
This is the best-selling Clear Case for iPhone 14 Pro!
Here are the best-selling iPhone 13 Pro Max, 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 & 13 mini Cases.
All iPhone battery replacement costs in the UAE
The battery replacement costs are estimates (in United Arab Emirates Dirham) provided by Apple for battery replacement at Apple stores or Apple Authorized resellers in the UAE.
|iPhone Model||Estimated Battery Replacement Cost|
|iPhone 14 Pro Max||AED 385|
|iPhone 14 Pro||AED 385|
|iPhone 14 Plus||AED 385|
|iPhone 14||AED 385|
|iPhone 13 Pro Max||AED 349|
|iPhone 13 Pro||AED 349|
|iPhone 13||AED 349|
|iPhone 13 mini||AED 349|
|iPhone 12 Pro Max||AED 349|
|iPhone 12 Pro||AED 349|
|iPhone 12||AED 349|
|iPhone 12 mini||AED 349|
|iPhone 11 Pro Max||AED 349|
|iPhone 11 Pro||AED 349|
|iPhone 11||AED 349|
|iPhone XS Max||AED 349|
|iPhone XS||AED 349|
|iPhone Xr||AED 349|
|iPhone X||AED 349|
|iPhone 8 Plus||AED 269|
|iPhone 8||AED 269|
|iPhone 7 Plus||AED 269|
|iPhone 7||AED 269|
|iPhone SE 3rd generation (2022)||AED 269|
|iPhone SE 2nd generation (2020)||AED 269|
|iPhone SE (2016)||AED 269|
|iPhone 6s Plus||No longer supported|
|iPhone 6s||No longer supported|
|iPhone 6 Plus||No longer supported|
|iPhone 6||No longer supported|
|iPhone 5||No longer supported|
|iPhone 5s||No longer supported|
|iPhone 5c||No longer supported|
What’s the battery replacement cost for iPhones with battery care?
Any Apple store or Apple Authorized service center will replace your iPhone’s battery for free if you have a valid Apple Care or Apple Care plus plan.
Make the most of your iPhone with Apple AirPods 2nd gen, AirPods 3rd gen, the latest AirPods Pro 2nd Gen & AirPods Max.
List of iPhones eligible for a battery replacement in the UAE in 2023
In the UAE, as of 2023, Apple still performs battery replacements for the following iPhone models:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14
- iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone Xr
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone SE 3rd generation, iPhone SE 2nd generation, iPhone SE
All other iPhone models not listed above are no longer eligible for battery replacement at the Apple store or an Apple Authorized Service Center.
List of iPhones not eligible for a battery replacement in the UAE in 2023
iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3, iPhone.
Why do iPhone batteries need to be replaced?
In 2020, Apple sneakily updated iOS 10.2.1 to reduce the peak performance of older iPhone models with aging batteries. The tech media reached out to Apple for answers when they discovered this.
Apple replied that the update was meant to prevent sudden shutdowns that older iPhone users were witnessing.
Those shutdowns occurred when iPhones with degraded batteries were drawing more power than the battery could supply at once.
To this day, every iPhone model follows the same rule. iOS will reduce the peak performance of your iPhone when it detects your battery is aging.
As a result, your iPhone would operate slower under demanding conditions. In this case, replacing the old battery with a new one is the only way to restore its performance to normal.
Here’s the best price for Wired Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector.
Do I need to replace the battery or the entire iPhone?
If your iPhone has lasted at least 4 years or older, it is better to replace the whole phone. Because at that age, apart from the battery, other internal electronic components on the motherboard begin to degrade.
As of 2023, anyone with a used iPhone X and older would be better off buying a later model iPhone (iPhone 12 and later), than replacing the phone battery.
Why is my iPhone 14 battery dying/draining so fast?
Below are various reasons why your iPhone 14 battery is dying so fast:
- Automatic app updates and automatic downloads are enabled.
- Your Screen Brightness is too high.
- You are receiving too many notifications.
- A few of your apps could be draining too much battery.
- You may have too many apps running in the background.
- You may have disabled dark mode.
- Cellular data drains the battery faster than Wi-Fi.
- You may have to update to the latest iOS version.
- Your iPhone 14 may need a hard reset.
- It might be time to replace the battery.
Here are reliable fast 20W chargers for your iPhone by Apple, UGREEN, and Belkin.
How do I keep my iPhone 14 battery health at 100?
The only way to keep your iPhone’s battery health at 100% is to stop charging it and using it. Apple says the battery should retain 80% of its original capacity after 500 complete cycles of charging.
But in reality, due to the normal battery-wear and tear process, each time your iPhone 14 battery does about 25 charging cycles, it will lose approximately 1% of the original battery capacity. Therefore, in 300 recharge cycles, your iPhone would have lost 12% of its health (100% – 12% = 89%).
However, after 300 cycles your iPhone may show a battery health capacity much higher than 89%.
That’s because Apple usually includes a larger (about 100 to 200 mAh larger) iPhone battery than what’s mentioned in the phone specs.
That’s also the reason why your iPhone battery stays at 100% for the first several months before starting to drop.
Can iPhone 14 battery health go back to 100?
No, your iPhone battery health cannot go back to 100%. If your phone has already lost battery health, then there is nothing you can do other than replace the battery.
Once the battery capacity decreases beyond 100%, it cannot be restored to full capacity as it is directly proportional to the chemical composition.
How long will the iPhone 14 battery last?
The iPhone 14 lasts for up to 20 hours for video playback, up to 16 hours for streaming video playback, and up to 80 hours for audio playback.
Can I replace my iPhone 14 battery myself?
Only a trained technician should replace an iPhone battery to avoid overheating, fire, or injury. A non genuine part used by an untrained individual may cause the device to malfunction or might affect its safety.
Click here to check the iPhone 14 Pro Max, 14 Pro, 14 Plus & 14 prices and availability.
Here’s an amazing deal on the 13 Pro Max 128 GB Alpine Green.
Here’s an epic deal on the iPhone 13 Pro Max 128 GB Sierra Blue.
Does Apple replace iPhone 14 batteries in-store?
Yes, Apple offers in-store and mail-in battery-replacement services. And most local phone-repair shops will do this as well.
Can Apple replace an iPhone 14 battery on the same day?
Yes, if the Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider has the replacement batteries in stock, the process should be completed within hours, allowing you to get your iPhone battery replaced on the same day.
How long does it take to replace an iPhone 14 battery replaced?
Generally, it takes less than 30 minutes. A customer’s wait time depends on several factors, including whether or not the correct replacement battery is in stock, how many technicians are available, how many other jobs are waiting to be completed, and whether the old iPhone needs a battery replacement is structurally sound.
Some people have testified that it took about 90 minutes for the replacement to be done. While others have had to come back the next day to collect their iPhones with a newly replaced battery. If the battery is not in stock you may have to wait until a shipment with that battery comes in.
Make the most of your iPhone with Apple AirPods 2nd gen, AirPods 3rd gen, the latest AirPods Pro 2nd Gen & AirPods Max.
How to get service for your iPhone 14 battery replacement?
- Back up your iPhone to your iCloud, Mac, or PC
- Schedule a visit: Make an appointment at an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- Send in for repair. A courier will pick up your product and deliver it to Apple.
Is Apple still offering a free battery iPhone 14 replacement?
As long as your iPhone is covered by warranty, AppleCare+, or consumer law, Apple will replace your iPhone battery for free after checking it and confirming that it has an abnormal battery drain.
But note that your iPhone 14 warranty doesn’t cover batteries that wear down from normal use. In that case, apple will charge you an estimated service fee of $99 in the UAE.
How do you know if your iPhone 14 needs a new battery?
Battery performance can be checked by charging time, battery drainage, swollen battery, or even the battery health percentage in the iPhone battery menu.
How long do iPhone batteries last?
Averagely, the lifespan of an iPhone Battery is 2 years for most people. However, some users can expect between three to five years (maybe more) with proper battery care.
Is it worth changing the iPhone 14 battery?
Battery upgrades are more worthwhile for iPhones with lower battery health. If you are looking to upgrade to a newer model, wait until the fall release. New technology will not only offer better functionality but will also reduce the price of older models.
Replacing your battery is a great way to lengthen the life of an older model iPhone. Cell phone batteries only last about two years before they begin to degrade.
After that, they’re prone to charging issues. An old battery can also slow down the performance of your iPhone or even lead to sudden shutdowns.
What is bad battery health on iPhone 14?
- Battery performance should be at its peak when it is at 100% health.
- Performance management will kick in when your iPhone’s Battery Health reaches 95%, and your iPhone will slow down.
- In the event that your phone’s battery health is at 79% or less, it has been significantly degraded.
How long does 85% battery health last?
You should still be able to use your iPhone at an optimal level for another six months to a year if your iPhone’s battery health is at 85% or 90%. Extreme temperatures or cold can also affect your battery and phone.
How do I keep my iPhone battery healthy?
- Avoid Maximizing Your Charge Cycles.
- Turn Off Unused Features.
- Don’t Leave Your iPhone Without Charge for Too Long.
- Don’t Leave Your iPhone Charged Overnight.
- Use Only Official Apple Chargers.
- Avoid Extreme Temperature Changes.
- Avoid dirt clogging the battery contacts.
- Update to the Latest Version of iOS
- Charge the Battery to 50 Percent Before Storing Your iPhone
Does overcharging an iPhone 14 battery damage it?
Doing it occasionally won’t hurt, but if you do it every night, that extra heat can cause the battery’s performance to prematurely degrade. In fact, the lithium-ion batteries in phones don’t really need to be charged fully at all.
Does the iPhone 14 warranty cover the battery?
Your iPhone battery is designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles. The 1-year warranty includes service coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, a battery service may be available through your local Apple Authorised Service Provider.
How often should I charge my iPhone 14?
If your phone’s battery gets low during the day, you can top it up to maximum capacity. But don’t keep it at 100% for too long.
The iPhone 14 uses a Lithium-ion battery. Such batteries are most stable at around 50% charge. Leaving your iPhone 14 battery fully discharged at 0% for a long time is not recommended. Also, you shouldn’t keep your iPhone 14 battery fully charged at 100% for too long.
If you have enabled Optimized Battery Charging in the iPhone battery settings, then the best practice is to charge the phone overnight, every night.
When the feature is enabled, your iPhone will delay charging past 80% in certain situations. And complete charge when it feels like you may soon use your device.
Optimized Battery Charging in iOS 13 and later is designed to extend the life of your battery by reducing the time your iPhone spends fully charged.
By learning your daily charging routine, your iPhone can activate Optimized Battery Charging only when it anticipates it will be connected to a charger for an extended period of time.
Is it okay to charge an iPhone 14 overnight?
If you have enabled Optimized Battery Charging in the iPhone battery settings, then charging your iPhone overnight shouldn’t cause any issues.
If you disabled Optimized Battery Charging, then you should totally avoid charging your iPhone overnight. That’s because naturally, lithium-ion batteries are reactive. As such, they can easily overheat especially when left overnight to charge. This can cause them to catch fire.
Does the iPhone 14 always-on display drain the battery?
The always-on display is clearly a feature that’s been optimized for the iPhone 14’s OLED Pro Motion display. But turning it off will make you gain some extra battery life.
That’s why when you toggle on Low Power Mode on your iPhone (by tapping on Settings > Battery and toggling Low Power Mode), the always-on display gets disabled.
How long does iPhone 14 take to charge?
Using a 30-watt charger, you can charge your iPhone 14 from 0% to 50% in about half an hour. It will take about two hours to go from 0% to 100%.
Comparatively, a 20-watt charger would take about three hours, while an older Apple USB 5-watt charger would take about four hours.
Obviously, if you are charging overnight, this difference in speed may not matter to you. But if you want the fastest charging possible, upgrade your old USB charger to a USB-C charger rated at around 30 watts.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate, We Earn From Qualifying Purchases