Maybe your iPhone 11’s ring tone and vibration are not good enough in the noisy environment where you live/work. Or perhaps you just want to have a cool LED flash-lighting effect through your transparent iPhone case. Here’s how to enable LED Flash Notifications for any iPhone running iOS 13 and above (including iPhone X, iPhone Xs series, iPhone 11 series, iPhone 12 series, iPhone 13 series, and iPhone 14 series).
iPhone warranty explained
UAE iPhone version vs International iPhone version – What’s the difference?
iPhone versions explained International, US, Dubai, Japan, Hong Kong, and China Versions
4 best Smartphones under $700 (AED 2500)
How to Enable LED Flash Notifications
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > LED Flash For Alerts > Enable/Toggle on LED Flash For Alerts.
You may watch this video or follow the step-by-step guide described below
- Unlock your iPhone and tap on Settings.
- In the settings menu scroll down and tap on Accessibility.
- Next tap on Audio/ Visual under Hearing.
- Tap on LED Flash For Alerts
- Toggle on/enable LED Flash For Alerts (the switch becomes green when this setting is on).
- You may also enable Flash in Silent Mode so that your LED Flash Notifications will work even when silent mode is enabled.
- There you have it! An extra visual alert for your incoming calls and messages.
LED Flash Notification Settings for iPhone X, Xs, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Flash While Unlocked
- If you toggle on Flash While Unlocked, your LED Flash Notifications will work even when the iPhone is unlocked.
- If you disable Flash While Unlocked, your LED Flash Notifications will not work when your iPhone is unlocked.
- If Flash While Unlocked is disabled, your LED Flash Notifications will only work when your iPhone is locked.
Flash in Silent Mode
- If you enable Flash in Silent Mode, your LED Flash Notifications will work even when silent mode is enabled.
- If you disable Flash in silent Mode, there will be no Flash notifications when you enable silent mode.
How to disable LED Flash Notifications for iPhone X, Xs, 11, 12, 13, & 14
To completely disable LED flash notifications: Click here to see the step-by-step process.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > LED Flash For Alerts.
- Disable/Toggle off LED Flash For Alerts.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Affiliate, We Earn From Qualifying Purchases